Summer Fun

I can't believe how fast this summer flew by. I had the privilege to attend the Worldwide Maniac Foundation launch and experience one of the most upbeat fashion shows with the fun designer Richie Rich.

Worldwide Maniac was launched in early 2009 as a foundation created to fund environmental and humanitarian causes. Founder and CEO, Michael Torres, was inspired to start a movement that would “create positivity and unity among the world as one”. Torres was involved in the corporate world for over 20 years and experienced a spiritual change in his own life that led him to leave his career and begin a new philanthropic venture.
My friends and I are in the center of the collage. I want you to notice Richie Rich and his shocking pink roller skates.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

wibiya widget

Followers

Network blog


Recent Comments