A Note on Being a Mom

I set up a goal chart for my 4 yr old.
He gets a star for every task he completes like when he brushes his teeth, eats his food, goes potty, plays nice and obeys his elders. At the end of the week his stars a tallied and he gets a surprise.


Yesterday after he finished his juice he came to me and the conversation went like this:
son -"Mommy put my cup in the sink"
me -"You're a big boy go put it in the sink since you're done." (as he's always done)
He looks at me with a raised eyebrow (he got that from me) and says: "But that's not on my chart!"

And there you have it. So now I think I may have to rethink this chart business... any ideas?

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

wibiya widget

Followers

Network blog


Recent Comments