Single Awareness Day


Valentine's Day.
Many fear this day, others embrace it.

I received a call from one of my single girlfriend and she narrates me her plans for this day. She will be attenting a house party dedicated to all of the single friends.

What I found amusing was that instead of calling it Valentine's Day she and her friends used the term Single Awareness Day. (I found this hilarious since the acronym turns out to be SAD, which I pointed out and it was something they had not noticed.)

In the end, it isn't a sad event and it's great that she and her single friends are celebrating. Celebrate life, friends, family and love. But it's great to also celebrate you.

xoxo

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

wibiya widget

Followers

Network blog


Recent Comments