Say What?!


I love music. 
I'm a pretty good dancer; and on a recent trip to visit my sister I was even challenged to a battle LOL (looong story)! That being said; I'm the total opposite when it comes to singing a favorite tune, and on top of that! I just found out that half the time, I invent the lyrics. This was kindly (not really) pointed out to me from a very dear friend (not really). After getting my groove on and jamming along to a new song on the radio. My very dear friend (not really) tells me...that's not how it goes. I look over and ask; so what does it say? I was still skeptical. So I got home and decided to research, on those lyric websites, some of my favorite songs. The results below.


T.I. song Dead and Gone:
What I say: Homey's dead and gone
What the song Really says: The old me dead and gone


Rihanna's song Please don't stop the music:
What I say: Just let the music play, we're hand in hand just a chance and now we're face to face.
What the song Really says: Just let the music play, we're hand in hand chest to chest and now we're face to face.
(note - this one totally peeved me: It's my ringtone!)


Has someone ever pointed out the "obvious" to you? How did you deal?


- Jean

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home

wibiya widget

Followers

Network blog


Recent Comments