My First Virtual Wedding

I confess, I'm one of those people who like to play on Yoville. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a cutesy virtual world where you can interact with many people across the globe, shop, go to the beach and decorate your house (my favorite part). Well I will say that besides all of that fun stuff I recently attended my first virtual wedding. As if Vegas wasn't fast and easy enough. Will this be the future of weddings if it can be made legal? Think about it, just get all of your friends to go online, dress up and then hit the reception at someone's pad. Sure a heck of a lot cheaper too. No hiring a photographer either, just print screen and voilá. LOL

Your thoughts on this new phenomenon.

-Jean

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

wibiya widget

Followers

Network blog


Recent Comments